5 Best Vitamin Bundles – UrbanMatter
The realm of vitamin supplements can prove a little overwhelming to the senses. With diverse and equally effective options, ranging from multivitamin and herbal immunity supplements to vegetarian and vegan, plant-powered, natural-made multivitamin alternatives, finding the right vitamin bundles for personal use or the whole family could turn out to be quite an ordeal.
Our planet earth is home to more viruses than the number of galaxies scattered throughout the cosmos, and with the strike of the covid-19 pandemic still ravaging our society to date, our health and immune response hold more priority than ever before. That said, the importance of vitamin bundles cannot be overestimated. This article will review in detail the paybacks of using vitamin bundles and how to choose the pair that best suits your lifestyle and age group. But first:
What are Vitamins Bundles?
For your body to be in tiptop shape and condition, it needs a steady supply of water-soluble vitamins and minerals that are crucial for sound health and vigour. Since the body excretes excess, we need to supplement daily in precise amounts that the body can absorb and utilize. In addition to healthy food, Vitamin bundles are the answer.
Vitamin bundles are a carefully balanced selection of two or more nutrient supplements that combine an extensive assortment of significant vitamins and minerals to keep deficiencies in check and promote a healthy state of wellbeing. Exploiting bundle supplements is the best way to cater for gender-specific, age and health-related conditions.
Vitamin bundles come in varied subscriptions and cater for the needs of people across different niches and lifestyles. An athlete, for example, would want to opt for energy-boosting vitamins, just as a scholar would prefer vitamins for focus and concentration, and a bodybuilder wouldn’t mind having a box set of essential vitamins for muscle growth.
Whatever your niche is, the list below comprises, in no order, five of the best vitamins bundles the market has to offer, and at least one of them would suit your needs to the letter.
5 best vitamins bundles
- Tonic Immunity Vitamin Bundle
You know a good bundle from the number of positive customer reviews it gets, and Tonic is no slacker in this respect. Tonic’s Immune Complete Bundle is appropriate for vegetarians and has a delicious, fruity taste, with high doses of immune support vitamins and minerals. For recovering patients, those who need daily protection, or just a nutrient boost, this vitamin bundle fits the bill. Tonic’s bundle contains:
- Lemon and raspberry-flavoured effervescent daily immunity drinks
- Blackcurrant and elderberry high dose immunity drinks with 1500mg vitamin C, 30mg vitamin D and 25mg zinc.
- High-dose cherry and chamomile nighttime drinks with 150mg magnesium, 1500mg vitamin C, 25mg zinc, and 600mg plant extract valerian as an absorption cofactor.
- Wellabs Men’s Daily Vitamin Pack
The Wellabs brand is one of the most recognized vitamin provision and subscription services today, with natural made, non-GMO multivitamin combinations that cater for the nutrient needs of the whole family. The Men’s Daily Vitamin Pack is for every man who wants to remain lively and maintain fitness. The bundle combines three supplements, namely:
- DHT Blocker complex, an excellent hair growth support supplement that doubles as a shield against bald hair and hair loss.
- Lion’s mane extract which promotes nerve cell growth and regeneration.
- Liquid Chlorophyll drop, a natural detoxifier that is specially formulated for deep system cleansing and promotion of proper liver function.
Liberally fortified with essential minerals and vitamins like folate, vitamin C and vitamin D, certain age-related diseases, for example BHP (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), can be easily avoided. The daily supplements pack for men also watches for and guards against any abnormalities in the male sex cell (sperm), while providing increased and much-needed levels of vitamin D.
- Wellabs Workout Supplements Package
The Workout Supplements Package from Wellabs is a trio of three popular supplements from the company, the Multi Collagen 3200 mg collagen capsules, Vitamin B12 liquid drop, and the Korean Panax Ginseng liquid. All three supplements provide the essential vitamins for bodybuilders and those who just want to stay in shape.
This training supplements kit works to:
- Improve natural collagen replacement and formation.
- Boost immune health, endurance and reduce feelings of fatigue.
- Strengthen hair and nails and promote healthy skin.
- Maintain emotional balance and provide mood support.
- MegaFood Happy Healthy Mama Bundle
The Happy Healthy Mama Bundle is delicately formulated for prenatal and postpartum women. The bundle conflates a trio of doctor-formulated dietary and probiotic supplements that meet the nutritional requirements of an expecting mother and her developing child. This bundle includes:
- Baby & Me 2 Prenatal Multi, a pre/postnatal natural made multivitamin with appropriate quantities of vitamin D to keep the bones healthy for mums-to-be and vitamins B6, B12, iron and folate for the unborn child’s healthy foetal development.
- Baby & Me 2 Prenatal Probiotic + Prebiotic, developed with 14 different strains of 30 billion cultures. The pre and probiotics improve immunity, overall health and wellbeing of the developing baby and mother-to-be, and breastfeeding mothers. The ginger extract helps to calm upset stomachs and promotes proper digestive function.
- Bone Health contains 1000 IU of vitamin D, 300 mg of magnesium, 100 mg of vitamin C and 500 mg of calcium. As a bonus, vitamins K1 and K2 are present in Bone Health’s formula to keep mama’s bones as healthy as possible and enable healthy bone development for the infant.
- Wellabs Stress Reduction Kit
The Stress Reduction Kit from Wellabs is a vegetarian vs vegan-friendly, gluten-free collection of three supplements, including CoQ10 ubiquinol capsules, Adrenal Support with cortisol health and Korean Panax Ginseng liquid drops.
This bundle is suitable for use during pregnancy and a perfect option for better stress control and for depression management, energy and vitality, and overall wellness. CoQ10 improves brain activity and protects against mental fatigue. Adrenal Support assists in maintaining ideal cortisol levels, giving you the support you need in handling high-pressure situations without breaking a sweat, while the Korean Panax Ginseng drop improves cognitive function and enhances libido for increased performance in and outside the bedroom.
Together, these anti-stress supplements benefit the body best when used in collaboration with other stress-relieving methods like meditation or yoga, exercising and adopting a nutritious, well-balanced diet.
Our above selection of the best vitamin bundles should help you eliminate guesswork. Regardless of choice, every bundle included in this article is top-quality and guaranteed to give you or someone else you might have in mind all the vital nutrients needed to lead a fulfilling, healthy life!